Sunday, June 24, 2007

Genesis, Part II

This blog was the brainchild of Patti, who on June 24, 2007 sent me this e-mail:

I just had one of my great (?) ideas . . . . I want to set-up (or should I ask, "Would you set up?") a Morey family blog. I want everyone in the family to have access to it, to write whatever their current news is, post baby pictures, etc. . . . I think this would be a fun and easy way for everyone to keep in touch and up-to date. . . .

So, Moreys, what do you think? Will you make this blog a must-read site for your extended family (and, perhaps, your friends)? Only you can make it happen by participating (read this to learn how)!

--Posted by Kevin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Patti -- and thank you, Kevin, for making it happen! I look forward to reading news and viewing pictures -- so get cracking, dear relatives! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great idea!! I always love reading Kevin's blogs, and commenting on a few. I'll try to get something set up for our family this week. If I can't figure it out, Kevin, do you make house calls? Maybe it's worth a Texas Roadhouse meal for you to come to Mandan?