Wednesday, April 22, 2009

skiing in redlodge rednecks in wy!!!!



hi everone!!! I love all the new pictures of the kids!! We are all doing fine. I went back to work April 1st, feels good to get out!!! We have been working on finishing our basment should be done by June ie: camping season. The kids are busy and ready for summer, we took them on one last ski trip for the year after the last big snow. Emily turned 3mnths. on April15 she is talking almost rolling over and yesterday she laughed for the first time. She is so much fun, good thing I got my tubes tied when I did ha!ha! Well I hope all is well hope to be in Fargo in Aug. to see everyone.

lisa

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Lisa- Thanks for the updated photos. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. We are really excited about seeing everyone in August - especially all the new babies. Love Aunt Kathy

SusanLynn said...

That looks like a really fun trip! Can't wait to see you all at the wedding!