Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Great Photos - Traci's Wedding Weekend

Hey everyone! I hope this finds all of you having a great September. I am clearly late in getting these pictures posted but when looking through them I determined I must get them posted as it was an awesome weekend. I love it that this family continues to grow and even though we don't all see each as often as we used to when we meet back up it is just like before only with new babies and even more love!
All my love,
Kelli




















3 comments:

Patti said...

Kelli
Thanks for posting the pictures, it was a fun weekend.
I see we were both on at the same time yesterday.

Anonymous said...

It ws a fun weekend, a beautiful wedding and lots of family - who could ask for more! Traci everything was perfect and I thought the park setting was beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Love Jake
PS we will see everyone in Dickinson Oct 23rd & 24th - BE There!!

Aunt Kathy said...

Kelli - Thank you so much for posting the pictures, I still have not picked up the cameras from Susan Lynn. I agree Traci - the wedding was beautiful and the time together was wonderful. I can't wait for October and we will definetly have something planned. Love - Aunt Kathy