Monday, November 2, 2009

Todd! Todd! Todd!

Who am I to stand between you (a young vulnerable football fan) and his love for an x-Packer, x-Jet, current Viking's quarterback. He must have some appeal, because I am forced to admit I have actually watched two entire football games this year.

However, love is fickle. I was in Wisconsin the "Day Wisconsin Cried" when Mr. Favre officially retired from the Packers. I personally witnessed grown men and women leaning up against the bar with tears streaming down their faces, and heard them declare, "It would have been easier, if he'd just died!"

So young man, enjoy! It is only a one night stand. All too soon it will be you at the bar drowning the pain of your lost love.

Who would have thought you'd have so much in common with Packer Fans?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now, dont shoot the messenger. i was just posting for my dad. i hate both teams and could really care less if brett favre died from swine flu. i was just wondering when your #4 jersey was going to be arriving at your house.

Todd

Anonymous said...

I knew the message came from your dad, but thought it would be more fun taking a shot at you. This comes from a person who couldn't name another member of the Viking's team.

However, tell your dad, "If Brett takes the Vikings to a Superbowl win, I will wear a #4 Jersey to the next family gathering.

Go Jets!

Patti

Anonymous said...

oye yo tambien soy morey y soy de venezuela me gustarias conocerlos mas tengo 23 soy muyer