Friday, July 16, 2010

Almost Time for #2

I guess I'll try to crack the ice and get some posts going. It has been a wild summer so far here in Dickinson. I have been working on remodeling the house now for over a month and things are taking shape. I still have some work to do but the hard stuff is mostly done. I will post pictures as they come available. We are also eagerly awaiting the second addition to the family.

Trista is due August 3rd, but I dont think she will make it that far. Trae will be 3 on Monday and we have a party planned for Sunday afternoon so I will also post pictures of that as well. Besides that we have been busy with weddings as Trista's sister, Ivy, who lived with us the previous 2 summers got married last weekend. It was a lot of fun and hopefully the pictures show that. Trista was a bridesmaid, Trae was a ring bearer with his cousin Rylan and I was an usher. Before I turn this into a book I better stop somewhere. We hope everyone is enjoying the summer and cant wait to see updates from ALL of you.

Trae and Cousin Rylan at Storybook Land in Aberdeen, SD
Trae riding a pony at Old MacDonald's Farm in Rapid City, SD
Trae and Dad mowing the grass together

Too COOL for school!!!

The 5 Riehl cousins at the Zoo in Bismarck

Trae on his new horse 'Spice' which he named himself, he got this from Trista's aunt

Trae and Dad lookin 'fly' during pictures

Family Pic

Couldnt pass up this kodak moment

The Bride and Ringbearers

 --Posted by Todd

No comments: