Friday, December 17, 2010

Family Reunion

We are getting close to narrowing down a weekend for the family reunion!  So far it seems the majority are in favor of either the weekend of June 11th or June 25th. Any final thoughts/preferences? Post a comment and let us know.

Also, we've been brainstorming potential activities and one idea that came up was a trivia type game.

To get started:

  1. What was the national landmark in Grandma's basement? (and why did she have it?)
  2. Who peed in the neighbor's yard because the bathroom was busy?
  3. Which room in the basement did the dead soldier most frequently haunt?
  4. What window did Joe break?
  5. Name 5 (different) Christmas gifts Grandma got you
  6. What denomination of bill did Grandma always carry?
  7. What was Grandma's favorite card game?
  8. Which vegetables did Grandma always grow in her garden?
  9. Can anyone claim that they did NOT climb onto Grandma's garage?
  10. If Grandma drank a mixed drink, what would it be?
  11. How old was Boomer when he died?
  12. Who came to the house dressed as Santa and an elf?
  13. And on that note, who didn't like "Santa's girlfriend?"
Don't worry, we are prepared for the debate about the correct answers:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have taken charge of this - I will definitely get Jonathan to confirm his on-call schedule and let you know! I can't wait to see everyone and to get to hold all the little ones!

Love to everyone!
Jake

Anonymous said...

About the trivia - I know some for sure but others I am stumped on! I think we should plan to find a park and have a softball game - I can't run anymore but I would be up for the challenge! If nothing else I'd be a good chearleader!

Love Jake

Susan Lynn said...

The weekend of the 25th works best for the Mobergs. I've asked about Jerrett's schedule but not heard back -- as soon as I do, I'll let everyone know.

Susan Lynn said...

Both Jerrett and Cassie also vote for the weekend of June 25th.

Morey Family News said...

I think we should all be split up into towns and there should be some sort of scavenger hunt - I know the city of Denver does something like this and it requires that you hit several bars along the way and alcoholic beverages have to be consumed by some of the team...Just food for thought!

Kelli