Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hi everyone!  I didn't think I had any resolutions this year, but I think I've decided I'll post more!  Here goes...

We had a great Christmas.  My dad flew in to spend the holiday with us.  Unfortunately, the day after he got here he came down with bronchitis and was miserable the rest of his stay.  Of coarse, he tried to put on a happy face, but he was not well!  Thankfully none of the rest of us got sick.
2012 has been good so far.  Nick is enjoying his job and getting out to golf as much as I will allow him to.  I am loving staying at home with the kids (most days.)
Marly finally decided to start crawling but I don't think she'll be content for long.  Davis is enjoying having someone follow him around.  Although he isn't too excited about her getting into "his" toys.
I'm hoping we'll be able to make it back in May for the big wedding!
Cassie





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures - they are so cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I like your comment of more posts - hopefully we can get everyone started again!
I can hardly wait for May!
Love Jake

PS - to all the Morey's I know you all have lots of pictures - I'll be watching for them.