Monday, September 10, 2007

Playing catch up

We haven't written in here for awhile, though not alot has happened in our lives I have some pictures to share.

Arron joined football again this year. He practiced twice a day until school started, now practicing after school everyday. He suits up whenever there is sophomore, JV, and Varsity games, making his schedule quite hectic.

Arron's #10
The week before school started he took his driver's license test and passed. Yes, the first time he took his car to football I had to take pictures and I also was a little choked up over the whole deal. It's nice not having to drive him places, but I do miss the time we would get while in the car. My baby's growing up.

Arron in his purple "hotrod". If you have any cassette tapes, I'm sure he would love to borrow them.

This past weekend, I made another quick trip to St. Paul, leaving on Friday late afternoon and arriving home Sunday evening. I was asked to be the Godmother for my friend's baby boy. We had a good time, doing a little shopping and alot of eating on Saturday. Then attending Mass and having Isaac's Baptism on Sunday.


Baby Isaac and Me

Me, Nikki, and Isaac's mother, Amy (Class of '91 rocks!!)
While I was away, the boys went hunting. It was opening grouse hunting weekend, Jerrett and Arron met Roger in Marshall. Though it was raining, seven men toughed it out, and shot a total of ten grouse. I'm told that's pretty good considering the crappy weather.



Well, that's all for us. Hope everybody is doing well. Hope to here from all of you soon.

Posted by Cheryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see those men out getting food to put on the table -- just don't send any grouse to MY house, okay? Pheasant -- those I'll take :-)

Does Jerrett still have all of his old cassettes -- "classic" head banging music to go with the purple hotrod? I might be able to dig up an Air Supply cassette -- I'm sure Arron would enjoy that! Congratulations on the driver's license, Arron -- I promise NOT to send any schmaltzy tapes your way!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl - Thanks for the updated pictures- It is hard to believe Aaron can be driving. It is amazing to me that all these kids are growing up and I am not getting any older at all. -Ha Ha.