Saturday, November 24, 2007

"...that's what she said"

Just a quick update for everybody, the Moberg's have successfully landed in Florida with the girls and are having a wonderful time. Of course, I'm counting on Kevin to blog all details about their trip. As a added surprise for their trip, Cassie and Nick were going to meet them in Orlando for the day, so I'm really excited (Kevin, that's what she said...) to hear how that went and to hear about the rest of their trip.

Hope everybody had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Patti, from one "Guitar Hero" to another, don't let "the man" keep you down!

--posted by Cheryl

3 comments:

Kevin Moberg said...

Cheryl, you're incorrigible. And I like that about you! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Furst I want to thank Anna & nPatti for enlightening me on what a Guitar Hero was& is. also I hope that you guys are having a terrific time. We were saying how it would be so great to see your threwe girls in Disney World -what an experience, I am looking forward to pictures and stories - Love Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
Regarding your above post.
Did you have a couple of drinks before you typed it? If so, you are the first person I know who not only slurs their speach after drinking, but also their typing.
Patti