Thursday, May 8, 2008

Make a Memory @ Morey-Camp Run-a-Muck!








I thought it is time that everyone start declaring their intention of attending the Family Reunion. I need the stress of planning.

Some early returns, indicate: Cassie & Nick, Susan & Kevin +3, Cheryl, Jerrett & Arron, Jake, Scott, Kelli, JJ, & Jon, Terry & Audrey, Robbie & Brian, Mary & Dale, Lisa, Regan +3, Kathy & Pat, Todd, Trista & Trae, Tina & Craig, Pat & Frank, Mary, John, Anna & Joe

I know plans change and I may have missed someone who replied, but if we could get an idea of the numbers, it would help.

If anyone has good idea's on how to handle meals, let's start the discussion. I can buy all of the food, if you tell me what items are needed. We have a good assortment and sizes of life Jackets for kids and most adults (and have access to Ricks).
Love to everyone!
Patti

2 comments:

Anna said...

For those who have difficulties using the blog - you can reach my mom at mjaj6@aol.com.

Morey Family News said...

Patti...we are all still in. Our plane tickets are purchased and we are ready. My mom and Scott will be arriving on Tuesday morning, followed by Jon and I on Wednesday afternoon and JJ Wed. evening. JJ, Jon and I will be picking up a rental car and planning to drive to the cabin Wed evening.

As far as food goes...can I request one dinner be Taco's in a Bag???

Also, can Aunt Kathy make her pasta salad?

Love,
Kelli