Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kate update






Hi everybody. Christy just E-Mailed me some pictures so I thought I would put them on the blog. As Patty had said earlier, the surgery went fine and the kids got back to Mandan on friday night. Audrey is going to stay until sunday to help out with Mathew and let Christy & Cody get some work done. They have to get up two or three times a night to turn Kate so she does'nt get sores so Audrey can help with that also. It sounds like Kate is adjusting to her confinement pretty well and Audrey said she is getting smiley as ever. I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see them all. We'll hopefully have more news and pictures by the time we get to the cabin. See everyone next week. Love Terry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry - Thanks for the update and the pictures. Chrisy & Cody know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Kate looks so cute and so big since I last got to hold her. We will miss you at the cabin. Love you all.
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

It's good to know they are home. It will help everyone relax a little more. Kate and Matthew are both very entertaining. I enjoyed having them here.

Patti

Morey Family News said...

Christy & Cody,

We are definately going to miss you and the little ones at the cabin. We continue to have your family in our thoughts and prayers. My mom and I are thinking of flying to Dickinson sometime in the fall so hopefully we can see you all then. Keep in touch.

We love you,
Kelli