Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cabin Reunion

I hope everyone enjoyed the reunion as much as we did! We only managed to take one picture which I posted below for you to see. This means everyone who took pictures must post them on the blog to share:) If you don't know how, ask my mom or Kevin, and either would be more than happy to help!

Also, warning, I came down with a sore throat Sunday night, which turned into a sinus cold and went into my eye (like pinkeye except to treat you rinse with regular eye wash). All who attended the reunion watch out, I have a feeling I am not the only one who caught this!

If you found out you are missing something, let us know and I will deliver it when I come through Dickinson in August for a wedding.


--Posted by Anna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin's got that same sinus/eye thing. We took LOTS of pictures -- we'll be happy to share with anyone who wants them :-)

We had a GREAT time -- thank you for your hospitality!!

Anna said...

Hey Susan, We would love to see the pictures! And if Kevin has any luck getting rid of the red eye/sinus thing do let me know!

--Anna

Morey Family News said...

Of course i forgot something, i think i left my flip flops down in the room we stayed in. They are kahki colored. Let me know if you found them or if i lost them somewhere else.

Thanks,
Todd

Anonymous said...

We have them Todd. I'll send them with Anna.

Patti