Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pictures from Family Reunion

























Sorry I am a bit delayed in getting these up. I took over 100 pictures but obviously couldn't post them all on here. I loaded them all onto Kodak Share and have shared them with those of you whom I have email addresses for. Send me an email if you could like to see them all.

Thanks again to Patti & Frank for hosting the festivities...it was a great time! We missed all of you who weren't able to attend.

Love,
Kelli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelli,

not sure if you have my email but you can send those pictures to me:

fishdigs@hotmail.com

thanks,
todd

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Kelli! I'll have to get ours uploaded too -- I'm not sure how many we ended up taking, but I know we've got a bunch!