Sunday, September 7, 2008

Katie doing fine




I just wanted to put some pictures on the blog to show everyone how Katie looks without her 40lb legs. She got her cast off on tuesday the 2nd but now must wear this brace for 6 weeks all the time except for baths and diaper changes. At least Christy and Cody don't have to get up every two hrs and turn her while she sleeps. After this 6 week period she will have to only wear it at night for a couple months. It sure seems like she has more movement with just the brace on & she is quickly getting back her good disposition.

I also wanted to thank Patty, frank & your kids for taking care of the kids while their in the cities. I think Matthew has grown pretty fond of the Dutke house. Anna, he hasn't stopped talking of the zoo trip.

Patty the cabin steps look real nice but I couldn't see where you put the escalator in the picture? Everyone take care.

Love Terry.

2 comments:

Kevin Moberg said...

What a nice-lookin' family!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I am so glad that everyting is good so well, I am sure it is easier on all of you! I can't imagine all that cast for that long. At least now your on the downhill slide!
Love to everyone!
Jake