Thursday, September 18, 2008

My trip

Hey Everyone,
You can follow my travels on my blog (link on the right side of this page). I only have yesterday´s update so far, but I will get around to updating it further this weekend - and add pictures when I return.

Now my mom knows why I was vague when it came to informing her my travel plans:) We are alive and well and heading tomorrow to Nice France to meet up with Carlś girlfiend for the weekend. (Carl is a friend of mine since freshman year of college) before we head off to Italy for a week.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Anna

1 comment:

Morey Family News said...

Anna...I can't wait to hear more about Italy. JJ and I are thinking of making a trip in January/February. Your travels sounds great...I am so jealous and already missing Europe from when we went last winter. Have a great time...safe travels!

Love,
Kelli