Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Baby's Finally Here!

Well I hope I get this posted correctly. I love reading everyone's contributions so you think I would work harder at knowing how to post myself. Todd tried to help me when they were out for supper, so we will see how it goes. I already know I posted pictures in wrong order, but you only wanted to see them , not worry about order - right? Here is Kylan Arthur Johnson - yes I gave you all the wrong spelling of Kylan - this is how they spell it. Born November 14th, 2008 at 4:18 9 pounds, 1 oz and 20 inches long. As you can see he looks just like his dad. After 30 hours of labor and then having a caesarean Tina is doing quite well. She gave us a little scare right after but everything seems to be doing okay now. From the pictures you can see both grandma & grandpa think he's pretty special and Trae thought he was okay, but not real sure about sharing grandma yet. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy seeing everyone else's and Kelly I pasted on the message about pictures from halloween - I am sure Todd will be getting them on soon. Everyone else please do the same - I agree with Kelly it would be a treat to see the little goblins..

Hope everyone is doing fine - have a great Thanksgiving -

Love
Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so Cute!! I am glad baby and Mom and yes dad are doing great! I keep telling myself I need to get home and see everyone and all the little ones. Yes grandma and grandpa seem awfully happy!
Love to everyone!
Jake