Sunday, January 4, 2009

Audrey's Christmas Card

Hi Everyone;

Audrey informed me at noon that she finally decided she wasn't going to do Christmas cards so I should go blog some pictures to everyone. I think we're getting lazy in our old age.

Mike & Lindsey had given us a gift of a free setting for photos last year for Christmas and finally got everyone together in November. The one photo shows Mathew trying to escape but it did get better after that.

We're all doing fine here. Keeping busy going to Bismarck to see the kids and then chasing the Trinity Titans around this part of the state. Take Care. We Love You All!

Audrey & Terry

3 comments:

Kevin Moberg said...

What great photos! And what a great idea for a gift: a paid photo session. Hm, I'll have to keep that one in mind . . .

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big those little ones are! Looks like they'd be lots of fun to chase around.

Anna said...

Great pictures! The kids are growing fast! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! My mom has been following the Titans via the internet - keep up the hard work Rob!