Sunday, January 4, 2009

Moberg Videos

If you ever check out Pensive? No, Just Thinking, you already know that I upload photos and videos there of the girls for far-flung relatives' enjoyment. Feel free to read about all our December adventures, but if you'd just like to see and hear the girls in action, check out these posts in particular:
  • Hillary's school Christmas program excerpt here

  • the girls singing Christmas carols by our fireplace here

  • Sunday school Christmas program excerpts here

  • piano solos and a Christmas song performance by our whole family (the three girls on the piano, Susan on the flute, and me on the trombone) here

  • the girls singing for church on Christmas Eve here

  • the girls performing an impromptu Christmas Day program at my dad's farm here

And remember: nobody likes a lurker! Leave comments to let me know that you have visited.

Here's looking forward to very frequent posts to Morey Family News in 2009! Keep those photos, videos, and life updates a-comin', and make this new year a happy one for all of us who read this blog!

--Posted by Kevin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was definitely a busy Christmas for the Moberg's. The girls did a wonderful job singing! I enjoyed the slides. I hope you have a good 2009 and maybe I will even learn how to post something myself!
Love and miss you all!!
Jake