Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Wedding's Coming Up!

Jake - Thank you for the pictures of Davis - Cassie & Nick he is a real cutie. I had been intending to put some information out here about the rooms so thought I would do it now. I am sure I will have more info later too. There is a block of rooms at the Howard Johnson Inn in Fargo phone # 701-232-8850. This is the hotel that the Side Street - the bar & grill that Traci and Tori work at is located. Also it is across the street from the Civic Center - which is where the dance will be held. I think the rooms are around $80- 85. I also want everyone to know we have reserved a conference room that opens onto the courtyard at the hotel for Friday night so we can all get together. Traci & Tori are having their rehearsal on Thursday evening so that should help so we can have a little more time to see everyone - especially all the new babies. They will have a Taco bar for us and I think we can bring in our own beer, etc (I will confirm that). So, anyone who is coming Friday just ask at the hotel and they will direct you to the room. Also Lee, Chantel, and Landon I hope you can come over. As for Sunday morning. The hotel has a great continental breakfast that is available from 7:00 to 10:00 and so I figured those that are leaving Sunday we may be able to get together there. If anyone is wondering about anything - just call or e-mail. Kelli - I also wanted you to know that I have a pack & play at my house if you want we could bring that so you have one less thing to bring on the plane.
Well it seems like it is getting closer all the time. Hope to see as many as possible there.

Now on another subject - I don't know who all had heard we sold our house - but just to let you know the sale failed. The guy was kind of an idiot. Luckily it failed before we ended up owning 2 houses. Also there was some interest in the bar/liquor store, but that didn't go any further so for now we will just stay put and enjoy the summer. Which reminds me - Patti & Frank we do have room if you need one for your reunion. Looking forward to seeing you.

Love Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy - Thanks for the updates! We have are plane reservations but have been wondering about the Hotel. We get to Fargo on Thursday night and don't leave until early Monday morning. We used airmiles! So anyone that can stay around we will be there. Kathy the pac n play would be great with all the new babies it will get used! I'll call you soon and see everyone real soon!

Love Jake