Friday, August 13, 2010

She's Here!!!!

Well, I'm sure some of you have heard the good news, but for those who haven't . . .

. . . Tatum Rayne Fisher was born at 4:17 P.M. on Friday the 13th.  She weighed in at 8 lbs. even and is 20 inches long.  As you may be able to tell by the picture, she is the spitting image of her big brother.  Everyone is doing well, and Trae is proud to be a big brother and thinks he can carry her himself.  The labor went a lot better than last time due to the fact that the epidural actually worked.  Trae and I headed home about 8:00 and will head back up tomorrow.  I have only two pictures right now because I left the camera at the hospital, and these are the only two on my phone.  I will update more later, but thank you all for the encouraging words and texts.

--posted by Todd

Wish I had Trae's picture to compare, but I'm pretty sure it's a duplicate.

Proud Big Brother

2 comments:

Susan Lynn said...

Congratulations, Todd & Trista, on your beautiful baby girl, and Congratulations, Trae, on becoming a big brother! Welcome to the family, Tatum Rayne :-)

Anna said...

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures. I hope everyone is doing well!