Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Marly Sue Bourdon

Hello family! 
Finally getting around to posting some pictures.  Marly Sue was born Sunday, Apr. 3rd.  She weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs. 9 oz. and measured 20 3/4".  Still not sure how she got so darn big.  I'm  just happy she's here and I'm not pregnant anymore!

Davis is adjusting well and I think he's going to be a great big bro.  Thankfully, Nick's mom was here for ten days and kept him very occupied.
Nick started a new job a couple of months ago and he really likes it.  It keeps him very busy, but he still makes time for a round of golf now and then.  I'm keeping busy with the little ones, trying to figure out how this is all going to work!  So far, so good.
I am sooo looking forward to seeing everyone at the reunion.  Can't wait!

See you all soon!
Cassie
                                                             





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations -She is Beautiful! I can't wait to hold her! I'm glad everything is going good and that Nick's mom was able to come help out for awhile! I think she looks like you - sorry Nick! See you all in June! Nick good luck on the new job!

Love Jake

Aunt Kathy said...

Cassie & Nick - What a sweetheart. Can't wait to hold her in June. Also I can';t believe how grown up Davis looks, amazing what becoming a big brother can do for you.
Love you all and looking forward to June.
Kathy

Patti said...

Cassie & Nick, Congratulations and Enjoy the ride! I love her name and I know your mother would too. I agree with Kathy that Davis looks so grown up.
Can't wait to see you in June.

Love
Patti

Suzanna said...

Yay! Congrats Cassie and Nick! Welcome to the World Marly! I love you!!!

P.S. When you come to visit just remember that i'm your favorite cousin!!!!

Love- Suzanna

Susan Lynn said...

Thanks for the pictures -- she's beautiful, of course! Can't wait to see you all!!!

Love you!