Sunday, May 22, 2011

Way Too Quiet!

Hello to everyone!  I know everyone is busy, and I am just as guilty, but it has been way too quiet on this blog - is anyone out there!!  If it wasn't for Kevin keeping us informed on the Moberg family, we wouldn't know anything!

The big get-together is only weeks away and I know I am excited!  I cant't wait to see everyone and to see all the kids together - the kids alone will keep all of us entertained! From Peyton to Marly Sue, we have all ages covered.

For the Koppingers, we are all good - Kynnedi turned 2, but she wanted to tell everyone she was 3!  Kelli talked about posting some pictures, but Scott has her and JJ so busy with picking all the things for the house that the pictures have had to wait.  The house is in the final countdown, and it is going to be beautiful when it is done!

Jonathan puts in lots of overtime hours, but I think overall he likes his job--but I know he waits for the weekends (as we all do).  Our first camping trip is next weekend, so we are trying to get everything ready.  This first trip is strictly for fishing, so we'll see how we do.

My job is great, but I can't say that I love the drive.  It is definitely no stress - one I can go to, do my work, and go home and not have to think/stress over it all night!  I do miss all the bank customers that I had for the last 15 years.

I have an idea - how about everyone do a small collage of pictures of their family for the reunion - everyone loves pictures, and of course there are always a lot of stories that go along with them!  Just a thought!

Hugs to everyone and see you all soon!
Love  Jake

1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

Ah, I always wonder if anyone reads the blog since comments from readers other than my own family are infrequent. I'll keep writing . . .