Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Reunion Photos

Please click on photo to enlarge it.
I started uploading photos onto this site: http://www.yogile.com/moreyfamily.  I am going to change the account tonight so that we will be able to upload as many photos as we'd like.  Everyone can upload their photos directly to this album without making an account (if when uploading it asks you to do so, just look for the "not now" or "ignore" option to skip the registering process and continue uploading). The album may be at full capacity right now, so you should wait until tonight to try to upload your photos.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Patti - I just took a few minutes to look but the pictures are fabulous. Now can others upload theirs to this site also? We had a great time and can't wait for the next one. Love Aunt Kathy

Patti said...

Anna has more to upload, and yes, everyone can upload. Anna can answer any questions you may have. She is at the cabin until Sunday.

Pat

Papa Morey said...

Yes I have A question. How did I get so good looking? Very nice pictures.

Anna said...

Everyone can upload their photos to this album now. Just click the link and then look for the "Add More photos" button on the right side of the screen. Again, you do not need to create an account to do this. I'll finish uploading our photos tonight.

Terry, have you ever heard of photoshop? Just kidding, my mom said you took after her when it comes to your looks.

Anonymous said...

I think everyone would agree it was alot of fun! The pictures are great! I think the Gustafson's win the price for the best family picture - everyone looks so calm! So Landon and Steph get ready because this mob will all be at your big day next year!

Love to all - Jake!