Monday, June 13, 2011

Quick Update from Colorado

Hey Everyone - I decided I needed to post some new pictures.  Everyone here in Colorado is doing well and keeping very busy between work and fun.  My mom seems to like her new job, but I don't think she enjoys the commute.  :(

JJ and I have both been very busy between work and the house.  The good news is that we are in the final stages - we are all very excited that we will be living there in a couple of months and finally able to enjoy all of Scott's hard work. :)  We all know that Kynnedi and the dogs are going to absolutely love not living in the apartment anymore - woohoo!

We have all been enjoying summer so far.  We went camping and fishing on Memorial Weekend and we are heading to Wyoming this coming weekend for a weekend of camping and boating.














We can't wait to see everyone next week - everyone travel safe!!!

All our love!
Kelli

No comments: