Sunday, February 12, 2012

Calling all family!!

Hi to everyone!  I decided I wanted to find out who is out there still reading but never posting - even comments!  So I am asking all of you that see this to say HI!  We are a big family and I know there is lots of things going on - I wish I could call and talk with everyone but thats not realistic so please humor me and let me know who is still checking - like I am - to see if there is something posted.
If not you kids beware because I will have to learn how to use facebook and I'll be asking to be your friend!

The wedding is getting closer so we will see everyone in May!

Love
Jake

1 comment:

Patti said...

HI
I'll call you some time today to find out which hotel you may plan to stay at for the wedding? They have two with reserved rooms. Cassie, if you read this, let me know your travel plans, Frank has to be in Charollette the week before the wedding Tue-Thur

Patti