Sunday, February 19, 2012

MOREY CONTACT LIST

Terry says I don't have enough to do, and maybe he's right!  My latest brainstorm is as follows:

Go to (click on for us old folks)  www.google.com/contacts sign in with the same user name (email) and password as signing into the blog.

This is the best information I have on eveyone's contact information.  Please update yours or anyone elses for whom you have the information, fill in the blanks and make corrections.  Especially cell phone numbers, since most of you only use these it is impossible to contact you if someone is in your area.  Example for Cassie:  Frank has to be in Charlotte in May, and I may travel with him. 

Note that you can add a number of e-mails and phone numbers.

Kathy,  I have included the SD relatives but I don't have all of them and would love the information you have, so please add anything about them.

If and when you make any changes or additions, please change my name and date under UPDATED (right side) to yours and the date, that way we will know when something has changed.

I hope this will be useful to everyone.

Love to all,
Patti   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti - Great idea and I will try to get time to look at this in next couple days. Also I am sending you a e-mail I had gotten from a clients daughter on a guy who was in one of those gorilla veiwing areas- make sure Anna gets it. Tom is doing well I am sure he will update you soon if he hasn't already.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I agree this is a good idea - you never know when I might decide to go on a road trip and visit everyone - no really it is a good idea and I will try and get to it - I saw it the other morning but was running late so didn't even comment then.

Love to all
Jake

Patti said...

Well, I thought this might help Mary when she finally decides to send out Christmas Cards HA!!!!!
Anna had seen this video, I was in shock when I saw it. Anna was amused that the roads in Africa are so bad, yet they are spending money to build nice walking paths into see the gorillas. I guess the tourist money talks.

Cassie said...

What a great idea Patti. I added my cell number to the list. Please keep me informed about your visit. We'd love to see you in Charlotte!!!