Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just an update

Hi Everyone - of course the blog has been quiet so I thought I would give you an update of how 2012 has started out for me - not so good at the moment.  Just one year ago I lost my job at the bank after being there for 12 years and now here I am again - unemployed!  The really bad thing is she gave us no notice so as of this morning I am busy looking for work.  Just wanted to ask that you all say a prayer and hopefully this will not be for long!  On the positive side of this maybe I will get my closests cleaned out!
We will see you all in May!

Love to all
Jake

2 comments:

Patti said...

Sorry to hear about the job, I phone you this weekend for more details. Hang in there, you know from last time the good things can happen.

Love you,
Patti

Kathy said...

Jake - I am so sorry I just looked at the blog today. You know we will be praying and I also know you will be fine. You may already be working again... Know we love you and will be thinking about you.
Love
Kathy