Sunday, March 17, 2013

AFRICA HERE I COME!

I can't ignore it any longer, This Thursday I will be boarding a plane with the rest of my pushy family to go to Tanzania.  Yes, you heard correctly, your sister, siter-in-law, aunt, great aunt, and all around nice person is actually going to Africa.  This is not to say I am going willingly. 

The conspiracy started when Mary was home in December.  She has another break from work and thought it would be a good idea if we all came to see her rather than her coming home.  I was more than willing to send Frank and the kids, but belittling, badgering, and intimidation finally won out and I agreed to accompany them.

So for 9 days and nights, I will be on "Safari" in the Serengeti!  I only ask for your prayers for my safe return!

Commissioner Todd:  I assume you will again set-up the NCAA family Pool, and let everyone know how to get entered.  Since I will not return (pray that I do, and if not hold every one of my family members responsible) until April 1, I hope you will keep those who are not as computer savy as me updated on the family blog.  I would hope in my honor, every one in the family will enter this year!

Good Luck to everyone in the Pool and Good Luck to Me!

Love to everyone!

Patti

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti,

Matthew says he wants to see a picture of you riding a rhino!!

Safe Travels :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures - it will be an amazing trip!

Love Jake