Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello Everyone!!!!


I finally made the time to try to figure this blog thing out. My mother keeps telling me to add new pictures and my friends keeping hounding me to get onto facebook. Do these people think I don't have anything else to frustrate my day with. My kids are telling me to get with it and is actually kind of fun once I figure it out. I like to go to the blog and read what everyone is up to. Thanks to my sister for posting pictures of the newest addition. Everyone looks and sounds like they are doing well. We are all adjusting well and miss you all!!!!

Posted by:lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily is a beautiful baby -- and her siblings look like they plan to keep her! Thanks for posting the new pictures.

Anonymous said...

Lisa: Great pictures, Emily is a doll. My kids keep telling me to get on Facebook but I'm afraid they won't let me be their friend, so I'll just stick to the blog.

Keep your updates coming.

Love,
Patti

Anonymous said...

Great pictures- Emily is beautiful - I think she looks like Peyton! The kids are sure growing! We miss you and can't wait to see you! Hopefully you will all make it to Tracy's wedding? Love you all
Jake

Anonymous said...

Lisa- The pictures are great - your kids are growing so quickly and Emily is a sweetheart. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love - Aunt Kathy