Friday, February 25, 2011

No News---Just an Update

Hi Everyone!
            Jake you wanted a update so heres your update, I'm Damn Tired of Winter!!!!!
First of all I want to tell Abigail that we hope everything is going OK. We have been praying that it was just a one time thing and everything will be fine. You have such a strong family supporting you that we're sure all will turn out well.
            I don't know how much you all get to hear about the kids so I'll give you a short update:

Christy and Cody's family is doing fine and adjusting nicely to their new house. Katie started school in Feb. for the hearing impaired and is doing quite good. She is learning new words everyday but the one that I can't hear enough is when she says PAPA. It's music to my ears. Matthew is trying to adjust to not having his sister around for half of the day but I think he and Christy find enough to do to keep him busy.
            Brian is enjoying being in the office at TMI,  but I think he misses the guys he worked with out in the factory. He always seems to be on a diet because I don't think he's getting as much exercise now as he would like. When spring comes I'm sure he and his mother will start taking Buckley for walks again.
             Mike and Lindsey are doing fine also. They have been looking for 5th wheel campers and think they have found the one they want here in Dickinson. I believe they're coming home tomorrow to close the deal. The girls are at a good age for camping so they should have fun. Maybe they'll invite me to tag along. Lindsey's eye is not healing as quick as they had hoped. I don't know all the details so you'll have to ask them if you want to know more. Cadence and Maddie are growing like weeds. I'm pretty sure Maddie said Papa when they were home for Robbie's games last week, but Audrey thinks I was just dreaming.
             Robbie has enjoyed his first year of college ball. They got beat Wednesday night in the first round of the playoffs, but I think they had a good year for as young as they were. Audrey and I tried to get to as many away games as we could, and the ones we couldn't make it to we watched on the Internet. For $8.00 a game that was probably a lot cheaper than going to them live. We did go to Madison S.D. early in Feb. to watch them play Dakota State. We got there about an hour early, so we made a quick trip to Howard to see Lucille and Mary. They both look absolutely wonderful, and it was just fantastic being able to see them. I can't believe how much they reminded me of  Mom. It was just a great trip. Bob Remacle said he follows the family happenings on the blog, so I'll say it was nice to see him also.
             I think that is enough updatting for now, and I think there is a wicker chair in the sun room calling my name. We're looking forward to the family reunion. It should be a blast to get caught up with everyone and to see how all the kids are growing. We miss you all.
          





                                                                           LOVE PAPA MOWEE!!!!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Thanks for the update. I am happy to hear you were able to visit Mary and Lucile. Also, It's great to hear Katie is doing so well. I have been wondering how she was doing with school. I wish Lindsey's eye would heal faster. All the pictures are great. We are all looking forward to the reunion.

Love to all,
Patti

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and the great pictures - I can't believe how big the kids are getting! It is exciting that Katie is doing so good! Mike and Lindsey will love the 5th wheel, and yes I'm sure Papa will get to go along - Mike will need help putting worms on the fishing poles! Next time share a picture of you in this wicker chair! It was great that you guys went to Howard - I am sure Lucille and Mary loved your visit! See everyone in June!!

Love
Jake

Aunt Kathy said...

Terry - now I have to admit I don't check the blog as religiously as I use to. I just went on today but was thrilled to read the update. Also glad you stopped to see Lucille & Mary - I know it meant a lot to them. They are always asking about you.
Kathy