Monday, July 2, 2007

Dutke Family News

My Mom is up at the cabin, but has been inquiring whether anyone has posted anything yet on the blog. I informed her that it has been only 1 day since everyone returned home. She returns from the cabin on Sunday and will be expecting posts. How about some of those wedding pictures??

Since she is gone with the camera that has the few wedding pictures we took, I'll just post this picture. I simply couldn't resist. (2007 Christmas card photo???)

And this was the result of my Mom's assistance, Rick and my Dad drinking on the job, and no other siblings to show them how to properly install the bench... Personally, I didn't think the height of the bench was a problem:)

(And yes that is my mom in her waders, in the water!)


After the bench was removed, this became the next problem... Perhaps the lesson is the 3 North Dakotans should leave any dock assembly chores for Joe and John.



The word from the cabin is that it is looking great. I'm heading up for the 4th of July celebration (Theme: favorite TV shows... isn't the theme supposed to be America, red white and blue, etc.??) and will return on Thursday with pictures.

It was great to see everyone this past weekend. Have a Happy 4th of July!

--Posted by Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna - I had a little problem getting on to blog, but Kevin said he will help me - will call him later. Just thought I'd respond to yours. Thanks for the pictures. Have a good 4th & say hi to your folks. By the way I gave my camera to Abigail and I got about 147 great pictures and then I had bought a $7.00 desposible camera for Hilary & she got 27 very good pictures. I guess I know what i'll be doing with camera from now on. Will try to get some posted - remember I am not the most computer savvy person you know. Kathy

Anonymous said...

I think we also got some nice pictures from the wedding. Hillary took some great pictures, and some funny ones that I will definately post. We had a great time at the wedding. Cassie and I were laughing about some moments the next day when they stayed with us. I'll try to get a post on also. Take care.
Cheryl