Friday, July 6, 2007

Dutkes' Cabin

Here's the latest of the cabin remodeling project... My mom will return tommorrow with more pictures and an "official" update.

The roofing is FINALLY complete (the section with the white-framed window was just done in the past week)

View of the stairs

Bay window area: Uses windows replaced by the sliding glass doors

Front of cabin...

Before adding sliding glass doors and after adding sliding glass doors

Balcony... railing was being installed today (friday)
View from the shoreline

--Posted by Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything's looking great! I'm sure you're all ready for the project to be done. So, who's planning the next reunion up there? Kathy and Patti -- I appoint you official planners (normally, as my mother's daughter, I'd plan it all myself -- but I'm good at delegating!!!)