Saturday, December 15, 2007

IF I PLAN IT, THEY WILL COME!!!

FAMILY REUNION
I just got off the phone with Jake. She said she was talking to Mary about the possible dates. Jake and I decided to set the Weekend of August 2nd as the date. People can come early, stay later, whatever, But we will set that weekend for getting as many of us as possible together at one time.

If this is a major problem, let me know immediately.

I am told that Jake is in charge of getting all the Aunts and Uncles there, and Kelli will harass the nieces and nephews. Todd, you are in charge of bear patrol.

Start reporting to me, if you plan to be part of the party. Since our numbers are increasing, Frank and I will check into renting the place on the point so we'll have more sleeping space.

Regan, Anna is certified in diving, so you'll have a diving partner, and Terry, she is also certified in diving rescue, just in case you fall off the pontoon.

Posted by Patti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun -- you can count the Mobergs in! We'll have to come up with a check out system for the kayaks. :-) I'll start harassing the other members of my extended clan, in hopes to get a few of them to attend...no promise, but I'll do my best!

Anonymous said...

Consider the Bourdons signed up for the event. I promise not to fall off of any stools and Cass will refrain from bruising any ribs. Kelli, if you need assistance with harrassing cousins, let Cassie know.