Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!!!!







I figured I better tell you to include the Moreys on the cabin weekend so I don't get hounded by a bunch of irrate relatives. You can count on Brian,Rob,Audrey and Terry but the Volks and the other Morey family you may have to harrass.

Everyone in the family says how much they enjoy the blog but I guess I'm the only one who will take the time to send some pictures. When I get done with the latest news I'll try to add some.

I don't know if the the kids are sending Christmas cards to everyone so I don't want to tell you all thier news so I'll just tell you about ours. We finally got Robbie healed up from football in time for basketball. The day before his first game the doctor gave into Robbie whining and said he could go ahead and play. He's been doing really well considering the doc said it may be another 6 weeks before the foot is fully healed. The team is pretty young since they lost all thier starters from last year. They have started the season out at 3 & 1 so I think they'll be ok. At the Trinity RoughRider Tournament last week Robbie was a unanimous selection to the all tournament team so I guess his season is starting out good. Audrey seems a little more relaxed at these games rather than football.

We're both doing fine. It seems like the weeks go by so fast when we know we will be seeing one or both of the grand kids on the weekends. Its nice seeing thier parents too... If the weather cooperates they all will be here for Christmas. The two kids are at the age where it will be a very interesting and enjoyable Christmas. Audrey has been baking for a month, so i told her the other night we may have to get another freezer just to store her baked goods in. she said she wanted to get everything done ahead of time so she can spend as much time as possible with the kids.

I better go do her dishes before she gets home from work since I promised I would. Everyone please have a safe and Happy Holiday.

--Posted by Terry

No comments: