Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!





I figured I better tell everyone that the moreys are planning on coming to the cabin next summer before we start get hounded by a bunch of irate relatives. Brian, Robbie, Audrey and myself will be there but you may have to hound the Volks And the other Morey family to find out what their plans are.

The kids always say how much they enjoy reading the family blog but I guess I'm the only one who sits down and sends pictures. I don't know if the kids are sending Christmas cards out to you all with thier latest news so I'll just fill you in on whats going on with us three.

Robbie finally got healed up from football in time for basketball. They originally said he wouldn't be able to play until after Christmas but I think the doctor got tired of hearing him beg so the day before their first game doctor told him to go ahead and play. Considering he didn't get much practice in he has had a pretty fair start to the year. The team is really young but they have started out 3 & 1 so far. Robbie was a unanimous selection to the all tournament team last week at the RoughRider tournament here in town. We thought it was nice but he said it was no big deal.

Audrey and I are doing fine. It seems like the weeks go by so fast waiting to see one or both of the grand kids on the weekends. Audrey took off a couple of days last week to spend with Christy, Cody and Matthew. I get jealous when she sees the kids more than me. She really has been busy getting her baking and cooking done because she says she wants to be able to spend as much time with the kids when their here as possible.

Everyone have a safe and Happy Holiday!!!

--Posted by Terry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures and the update--sad that we live in the same town and I have to read your news on the blog :-) I suppose I could talk to Robbie at school -- but I told him he can pretend to not know me there! Merry Christmas to you all!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting - I'm jealous! Hopefully I'll get to be a Gradma someday!! Enjoy every minute!

Love Jake
Merry Christmas to everyone!