Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kynnedi James Silver















Hello everyone....first I must apologize for my delay in getting pictures of Kynnedi posted. Time sure does pass quickly. The days just seem to be flying by and JJ and I are loving every moment spent with our new baby girl. So all along I thought we were having a boy and JJ thought girl...guess he was right! :) She was born Monday night at 10:26 pm and weighed 8lbs 4 oz and was 21 inches long. Both myself and everyone else can not get over her size...although now she just doesn't look that big. We came home from the hospital on Thursday and things have been going great. She is eating and sleeping like a champ....so no complaints there. As I am sure you would all guess...her Grandma is very proud of her...we took her by the bank on Friday and my mom was beaming as she showed her off...so fun!

I am attaching some pictures and promise to post frequently. We can't wait for her to meet all of you in August...she is very anxious to meet all of her cousins.

We love you all,
JJ, Kelli & Kynnedi

4 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations Kelli & JJ! (and Jon, Scott and Jake too!). She is adorable.

Morey Family News said...

oh finally pictures i have been watching every single day. she is so pretty. happy mothers day!!!!! congratulations to all of you. can't wait to see her.

love regan lisa and kids

Susan Lynn said...

Congratulations Kelli & JJ, and welcome to the family Kynnedi! Great pictures -- can't wait to see you all in August!

Aunt Kathy said...

Kelli- we talked to Terry after church this AM and he told me about pictures being on the blog. I couldn't hardly wait to get home and see them. What a doll - and she looks like she will be the best dressed baby around. Please keep picture coming - wish you were closer.
Love Aunt Kathy