Friday, May 1, 2009

New pics of Trae (aka- The Terminator)

Trae thought that tupperware would make a great hard hat and let me tell you, he NEEDS it!!!


Sometimes we get real creative with our clothes


Trae has a large obsession of animals, especiall horses. One of our friends is in rodeo and called us to come up to the college and she her horses. Early on he was a little scared because of the size, but before too long he thought it was petty neat.



One day after work Trae wanted to get into my work truck. He then proceded to put my gloves on and act like he was driving. That is the most work those gloves have done in a long time!!!!



Trae seems to think he is a real help around the house, especially at grandmas. He thought that getting into the dryer was a pretty good idea, we didnt think the same however.
Hope everyone is doing well. I will post more pictures as they come along and at the rate Trae is going there will be plenty.
-Todd



5 comments:

Morey Family News said...

Looks to me like you have your hands full Trista. Todd is wondering where Trae gets his ideas from I think I just might know lol!!!!! He is so cute and seems to be a happy little boy. Maybe grandma shoiuld just teach him how to do the laundry???
lisa

Anonymous said...

I Think Trae gets all of his ideas from his Dad! I'm not so sure Dad isn't helping him learn some of these tricks. I'm surprised he was trying to put his cousin in the dryer - Grandma better always be watching! Love to everyone and we will see you in August!

Love Jake

Anonymous said...

Also - I should be a GRANDMA REAL SOON! I don't know how to blog but thought this would work!

Jake

SusanLynn said...

I remember babysitting for Todd....I know EXACTLY where Trae gets all his ideas. Maybe Trista's family has a different perspective. Cute pictures -- he's getting so big! They grow up too fast. Thanks for sharing!

Morey Family News said...

Love the pictures...they brought a big smile to my face. They are all growing so quickly...can we pause time for just a bit?

Keep the pictures coming.
Love,
Kelli