Wednesday, May 13, 2009

From Patti

To all:

It has been awhile since I've posted but I want everyone to know I am looking, reading, and enjoying all of the pictures, updates and comments (I think I speak for Mary Smith also).


We have been busy finally finishing the work at the cabin. Frank now spends half of his time in Denver, so I have and will go out there with him from time to time.


Kelli & JJ - Congratulations! Kynnedi is beautiful! Most definately, all of my great nieces and nephews are adorable. I envy all of you grandparents. But I think Matthew would at least say I make a good tour guide. If anyone is heading this way, you know you have a place to stay and a willing guide.


Frank and I plan on being in Dickinson for the 4th - it's our 40th reunion. Not sure if any of the kids are coming.


I hope everyone is doing well.


Matthew, Nelli say's hi.

Love,

Patti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! No doubt Matthew likes Nelli! I agree all the pictures have been great and I can't wait til August! Patti has been to Denver and I have enjoyed it - the invitation also goes this way - between Kelli and I there is always room and Denver is fun to see!

Love Jake