Sunday, January 10, 2010

Breaking News

Well, some of you may have already heard but I suppose we should tell the rest. Trae is going to be a "big brudder" around August sometime. We knew about it at Christmas time and told just immediate family, but soon realized how hard it would be to keep a secret. Tristas first appointment is not until Jan. 21st, so it is still early in the process. Trae wants the baby "NOW" and can not quite figure out why we can not make this happen. We will keep you posted and give more information as we find out. We hope 2010 is treating everyone well and are looking forward to spring.

Todd

ps- How about the Green Machine, Go JETS!!!!!

5 comments:

Susan Lynn said...

Congratulations! I know that Trae will be a fantastic big brother :-)

Anna said...

Congratulations Todd & Trista!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...I was so pumped when I heard the news! We are so happy for the three of you! Love, Kelli

Anna said...

Hey Todd, where did you want the Jets to go??? :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for all of you - good luck getting Trae to wait till August and not driving you crazy! Now how about some Christmas pictures I'm sure you took lots!

That goes for everyone, I have been waiting!

Love you
Jake