Wednesday, January 27, 2010

There's always next year

Patti,

I learned 4 words from viking fans, "there's always next year". After the Jets lost I didnt really care who won the second game. The only thing I didnt want is a Jets-Vikings Superbowl and the Vikings winning. Then i would have never heard the end about the team that let the Vikings FINALLY win a superbowl. At least I dont have to worry about that for now. I still think you should get a Farve jersey cuz he'll be back next year and The Purple Jesus may finally get you to the promise land. He may have thrown the interception but if they wouldnt have had fried chicken before the game they may have been able to hang on to the ball.

So Patti, "there's always next year"!!!!

Todd

ps- These pictures look awfully similar



No comments: