Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year!

I thought it was time to finally enter a post to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We made it through the holidays and as Anna's post showed, made it up to the Cabin on Saturday after Christmas.

I went to Denver with Frank earlier this month and got to see everyone but Jon.

Mary made it to Africa, but with the Haiti situation, she has to return two weeks early. She did not get to see their refugee camps, but reported today, she did see the Nile River. I'm sure she will update everyone on her travels once she returns.

Trae, congratulations on your family news.

Christy and Cody, keep me informed on Katy's situation and when you will be traveling. Our door is open any and all times you may need a place to stay.

Frank gets to go to the playoff game tomorrow. I'm not as optimistic as Jake, but stranger things have happened.

Keep posting pictures of all those little ones.

Love,

Patti

No comments: