Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fisher family news

Well, I thought it was about time I posted an update of our crazy life and how it is going. First I apologize for any phone calls I didn't return etc the last few weeks, just seems like I was going in about twenty different directions.
We have sold our house. It is scheduled to close on May 3rd. It is to a younger couple from Colorado- he is an engineer and works for one of the many oil companies around these days. We had started looking for a place to go and were amazed at how little was out there in the price range we were hoping to stay within. What we did find all seemed to be split foyers with lots of steps etc. I have a client who is moving to Hawks Point and wants to wait until after July 4th as they are having a family reunion. I just love her home and so we talked to her kids and ended up making an offer and allowing her to stay until July 15th. We will be moving in to Pat's folks house that we own as our renters are moving out of there and it will be empty. We will just move minimal stuff in there and the rest of our stuff we will be able to move into the garage & basement at Elizabeths. The house is located on the corner of 12th Ave W and 12th St West., a block south of where we lived just after Todd was born and when Traci was born. Up in the Trinity area. The house is a rambler with a beautiful open courtyard that has panels for the winter months. We are pretty excited to get back into town and even though it will get a little crazy - I am sure it will all work out. Just for everyones information - both our kids did offer to let us live in their basements. We felt that was a little too much to ask.
Well hope that brings everyone up to date for now & we will keep you posted. If I have a nervous breakdown before this is all over I am sure one of the kids will post.
Also was glad to hear the little uodate on Katie - hope all is well. Let us now - we are all praying for you all.
Love Kathy

2 comments:

Susan Lynn said...

Welcome back to the neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

I am a little slow at reading this but it is all exciting news! Sounds like the house will be great - the fewer stairs I think was a good idea. Sounds like your renters moved out at the right time!

Love to all
Jake