Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.  At Aunt Jake's request I wanted to post pictures of Rhett's first Halloween.  We had a good time taking him around the neighborhood.  He wasn't really sure what to think but  realized it wasn't to bad when he saw the neighbor boy Charlie, who is two days younger, dressed as a shark.  The two of them laughed at each other all night.  Hope everyone is doing well.  If your in Fargo, look us up.

Lee, Shantelle and Rhett



Happy Halloween!!!


Getting ready to scare all my friends at daycare.  



Dad wore his scariest mask he could find.


Stinky little stinker.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing - the little stinker is awfully cute! I'm sure it was lots of fun!

Love
Jake

PS - I wasn't sure anyone had even seen my post!

Anonymous said...

Lee - I also saw the posting you did to facebook, thanks to Traci and the new phone technology. What a cutie, can't wait to see him in person. Hope all are well.
Love
Kathy