Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Some new photos...

Hi Everybody,
Here are a few photos from our family: 

First day of school.

Celebrating Matthew's birthday at a little amusement park in Bismarck.

Katie and our dog Bailey.  (Poor Bailey...Zoey, this is why you must keep your guard up with Katie - so you don't end up like this!)

Matthew doing his idea of shoveling.  More like beating the ground.

Enjoying the Fall riding our horses. 

Decorating pumpkins from our garden.

Our carved pumpkins.

Happy Halloween!  Matthew is a power ranger for the third year in a row and Katie is Snow White.  All she cared about was that her dress was yellow.

Our girly girl (not so much).  Katie reminds me of the fighting princesses in one of the Shrek movies.

Hope you all are doing well.  We are good here.  I'm just enjoying every day this Fall without the snow.  Sorry to rub that in Jake.  You guys are definitely getting plenty already down there.  For Joe's sake, I'm hoping for snow but just in his neck of the woods.  Lee and Shantelle, what a cute little skunk you have.  That's an adorable costume!  I have to admit I'm not much of a facebook user but Cody is and will usually let me know if there's pictures from the cousins out there.  So for those of you who are like me, you may want to look into a facebook account to see more pictures of all the little ones.  I enjoyed seeing them all.  Very cute!  Everybody is getting so big!  Take care everybody and have a good holiday season.

Love,
Christy 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures! Matthew and Katie are definitely growing up - I love the picture of them on the horses and I love Katie's yellow dress. It was great getting to talk with you for a few minutes the other night - I am so glad Katie is doing so good!

Love to all
Jake

Anonymous said...

Christi - this is how slow I am at getting on the blog, but thank you for the pictures and the update. I heard theree were pictures on facebook and thanks to the new phone technology I did get tosee the cute skunk also.

Love Kathy