Sunday, March 6, 2011

Smith News.....

Well I have to agree with Uncle Terry and Laura, we are ready for winter to be over.  Even though that will mean the annual Spring Flooding we get to deal with in Fargo, I think we are ready for it.

Since Laura brought everyone up to speed on what has been going on, I thought I would add a few more pictures of Rhett:

He is growing so quickly and is keeping Shantelle and me busy.  It's been a blast, though, and we wouldn't trade it for anything.







We hope everyone is doing great.  We are looking forward to June when we all get together.  If any of you are in Fargo anytime soon, let us know.  We always enjoy company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing - Rhett is so cute - I can hardly wait for June it will be great! We'll keep our fingers crossed that the snow melt is slow and flooding not so bad. See you in June
Love Jake