Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Update from Denver

Hey all,

Since it was my mom's idea that we all get better about posting on the blog, I decided that I had better find a couple of minutes to post some pictures since she gave you all an update.

Kynnedi is growing like a weed and talking like crazy.  I swear she learns a new word everyday and is very good at telling you exactly what it is that she wants--especially if it involves food.  She loves going to Grandma and Papa's--who wouldn't?  She get's spoiled rotten while she is there.

JJ and I are both doing well, keeping really busy with our jobs and trying to make decisions for the house.  It is really coming along; we are lucky to have such a great builder.   :)  I think the dogs are officially starting the countdown until we can leave our little apartment and move into the house....they love going to visit.

Just like everyone else we are really looking forward to the family reunion!

We are also excited about March Madness.  Since the Koppingers have bragging rights from last year (I won and Jon got second), we are really hoping our luck continues this year.  We can't wait for the trash talking to begin.

Keep the posts and pictures coming...can't wait to see all of you!

Lots of love,
Kelli

No comments: