Friday, August 17, 2007

Back in the Cities

Just wanted anyone, who may have missed Patti Family posts, to know I am back from the Cabin and back to internet connection.

I was at the Cabin for 11 straight days and there has been progress on the cabin, but I'm not sure if it will ever be done!!! Anna is at the Camp in Iowa for children with cancer, so that explains her lack of posts.

Happy belated birthday's to everyone I've missed. If I'm right, that goes back to anyone who has had one since January 1st.

Kelli, I hope your head is healing!

Kathy, I am glad to see you are able to post. Todd may have to go over and help Terry we will want updates on Robby and his sports. As for the Smith's, I know you are out there. Landon, I have seen some of your pictures on "facebook" (when one of my kids shows me) so I know you can teach your mom how to post on this.

Jake, take the step and get that computer hooked-up at home.

Everyone is fine here.

Posted by Patti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Morey Family News said...

Patti,

Did you say hi to the bears for me? I sent them a email and told them to make sure they steal more of your hooded sweatshirts, but i havent heard back from them yet. I'm sure they are just as excited about the remodel job as you are. Now they have more room to party in when you guys are not around.

Todd