Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thats my Boy!!!

here is a great story for everyone to enjoy. This past weekend I had my state softball tournament in Minot. This was our first REAL trip with Trae since he has been born. I now have a new respect for parents and what it actually takes. But here is the funniest thing that has happened in quite a while.

When we got home we took Trae out of his carseat that he had spent numberous hours in over the past 3 days. We laid him on the floor and let him stretch out. As he was laying on the floor i was hovering over the top of him and trying to get his attention. I then asked him, on a scale of 1 to 10 how he would rate his first state tournament experience. Immediately after I asked him this question he crapped his pants loud enough for us to hear. Moral of the story, he either hates Minot or thinks our team is shitty!!! We did make it to the final 8 though so it wasnt all bad.

--Posted by Todd

No comments: