Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lovin' my nieces to pieces!!

Last week, Susan, after a lot of persuading, let me bring the girls to our house for a slumber party. We did so much, I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took of our two days together. I hope the girls had fun, I know I did.

On Monday, I took them to Raging Rivers Waterpark in Mandan.
We went on the tubes down the slides and the lazy river.


They played in the "kiddie" area, where they showed me the skills they learned in swimming class this summer.
Taking a little break from swimming for some cool refreshments. Check out the size of those snow cones.
Hillary and I were being silly. She was a good sport about only having boy's toys in the house to play with though. Arron had cut the sleeves off of one of his t-shirts and we decided they made good headbands.
We played a little "beauty shop" Tuesday morning. The girls were so good about letting me do their hair and nails for them. Jerrett and Arron hardly ever let me do that to them anymore!
For lunch on Tuesday, we went to Space Aliens.

After lunch, we went to Sertoma Amusement Park. The girls played Bankshot and went down the SuperSlide.
After the park, we went back to my house where we made Susan and Kevin keychains and cards for their anniversary.

This was the "I love you" photo we were going to put on the keychains, unfortunately, it didn't fit, but I thought it was cute.

So that was the slumber party weekend at Aunt Cheryl's. Needless to say, I was pretty worn out after all that, but had a really good time.

--posted by Cheryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes-- I hesitated for about 1/2 a second before agreeing to let them come to your house for a slumber party, but only because I had to take that time to stop myself from shouting "YES!!!" :-) The girls had a WONDERFUL time, and it was a nice break for me too -- and made me very happy to have them back :-)
Thank you, Aunt Cheryl!