Saturday, August 11, 2007

Update from Kathy

Guess what - Todd finally help me get on. For you that are having problems this may help you. When I would put in username & password at beginning I did not get screen with green "+" sign. I would get the original screen but at the top it would say "Click here to continue" underlined and something about wanting to use existing google account also underlined. When you clicked on "Click here to continue" - nothing would happen. The trick - right click on it and highlight "open to new page". On that page I was asked to put password - so I did and again it gave me "Click here to continue" - had to right click again & highlight "open to new page" and I finally got the page with the "+" sign & could follow the direction from Kevin. Hopefully this may help others.

To continue - I am sorry I have not sent this earlier this week but we had the WIGS golf scramble on Thursday and it was pretty crazy for last couple weeks. I am not sure how I got it done when I was working. - Maybe that helped. We had 45 all women teams again this year 180 women golfers (crazy women golfers). Looks like we will net over 1$16,000 again. What a terrific fund raiser it is.

We are also spending time enjoying Trae and getting plans finalized for Tina's wedding in October. Hopefully everyone has heard from their parents - Tina & Craig are getting married October 20th in Las Vegas - it is what she always said she was going to do. We are all going down & Trista and Todd have decided to leave Trae with her mom. Who not surprisingly jumped right at the chance to have him for 4 days - when they called. She told TRista - "I am putting in for time off as soon as I get off the phone." I have gotten to take him a few hours a couple different times now & I love it. It is hard to believe he is over 3 weeks old now & yet it seems like he's been here longer.

Well I rambled on long enough - hope everyone is well.

LOve Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tina and Craig!!! Have fun in Vegas, it's definately the way to go.